For this box, my grandpa had an old wooden box he had painted blue (his favorite color) years ago. He wasn't using it...I got creative... and tada!!!
- wooden box
- white paint
- red paint
- paint brushes
- start by wiping it clean with a damp cloth
- paint the box with its base color. depending on how dark you want it 1 coat should be good. let dry for 24 hours
- the start on the top, using stensils trace the star (thats what I used) and then paint them on once you like the look.
- begin painting the front side, by laying the stencils down. I sponge painted them.
- turn the box on its side and do one side the same way you did the front.
- let the top, front, and side dry for 24 hours
- once you are sure the stenciled side is dry go ahead and do the other side.. let dry for 24 hours