- poster board
- library card pockets
- bulletin board letters
- rubber cement
- extra pictures for effect (optional)
- lay the pockets out on the poster board to figure out the amount of rows and columns that you will need. We always include a few extra for new students
- pull the paper off of the back of the pockets and lay them down, be very careful to get them in straight lines because it is very easy to get off just a little.
- Add you heading letters, examples for the sports theme were Touchdown, Home-run, Goal, and Score
- then you can use a label maker for names or add any touches you would like to make it personal.
Touchdown was for her Homeroom kids that she had for a majority of the day.
With these charts she also had decks of cards,two for her and two for her students. If one of her students got caught doing something good or had their homework done or reading back signed they got a card. She then drew two cards on Friday to get matching cards. The student that had a matching card would then get to go to the treasure box and choose something. The treasure box has little things like necklaces, rings, little cars, little army guys. The students also can get the cards taken away if they are naughty.
~<3~ Bekkah :D